Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Better Day Today!

So today has been better than yesterday! YAY!

I am feeling a little better.
I decided Chloe will not take her medicine in the morning anymore. It is toooo dramatic. So we had a better morning.

Tomorrow is Teddy Bear day at school. They have been reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears so they will take bears to school tomorrow and they (bears) will get to spend the night at school. Chloe is so excited so she went ahead and picked out her bear this morning. She chose from her Build-A-Bear collection:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And the winner is...

Last Year's Candy Corn bear

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All ready for school. I think she looks beautiful in this pic so I left it bigger than the others. ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And walking in with Kaleb this morning:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Poor Kaleb ended up having to come home early because he had a sick tummy. :( So we went to Target! :D

3 comments:

Crazy Rena said...

hector is a car getting fool! ;) glad you had a better day!! we miss yall!! sniff sniff lets get together soon!

Rebecca said...

Chloe looks beautiful in EVERY photo!! :D

Dawn Endres said...

Aw! That's Sweet! Cute Teddy Bear. I bet she will have a great time.

About Me

My photo
A Girl and Her Mom ******************** **I am a 27-year old single mom to one fabulous 8-year old little girl. This blog is all about the fun things we do and lots of my random thoughts.

Stat Counter