Friday, September 26, 2008

felicity

Everyday I write a little message to Chloe on her napkin for lunch.

I have been signing it
♥ Mom

This morning she said, "Did you put a note on my napkin this morning?"
I said, "Yes...."
She said, "Will you please go change the "Mom" to "Mommy"?

Made my day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww..too cute!

Helen said...

That is so, so, so sweet!

Laura Tilley said...

AWW, that would have made my day too! I put mommy on the kids notes like that. I did try to put mom a few times as they are getting older but they call me mommy so it just seemed weird so i still use mommy. : )

Stefani said...

That is sweet. But why does it need to be called Felicity?

Anonymous said...

AAAAW!!!! How awesome that you write her notes, and her request to write "Mommy" is one of the sweetest things I've heard in a long time!!!!

About Me

My photo
A Girl and Her Mom ******************** **I am a 27-year old single mom to one fabulous 8-year old little girl. This blog is all about the fun things we do and lots of my random thoughts.

Stat Counter