Sunday, January 27, 2008

Frozen Yogurt Pops

For Christmas I got the Jessica Seinfeld Deceptively Delicious cookbook.
http://www.deceptivelydelicious.com/site/
So last week Chloe and I made these Frozen Yogurt Pops with berries.
We loooooove them!

Here's the recipe if you wanna give them a try. They are super easy to make (and pretty healthy too!)!

Also, thanks to Christine for constantly stalking me at Target. Haha. If I hadn't run into you I may have been standing there for a long time trying to figure out which was the Confectioners' Sugar. LOL!

2 cups plain lowfat yogurt
2 cups frozen berries (I buy the "mixed berries" bag)
-thawed in the microwave for 1 minute (but I didn't thaw ours)
1/2 to 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar (and if you are like me and didn't know this, it's the same thing as powdered sugar)

Combine the yogurt, fruit, and sugar in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
(I used mini plastic solo cups instead...I thought it looked cuter :) )

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

That sounds yummy! I'm going to try this soon! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds good and also really easy. I've hesitated to buy that cookbook because I'm no chef and I was afraid everything would be too complicated.

Anonymous said...

I've been making these regularly! Blueberry is FABULOUS!!!!!! Thank you

About Me

My photo
A Girl and Her Mom ******************** **I am a 27-year old single mom to one fabulous 8-year old little girl. This blog is all about the fun things we do and lots of my random thoughts.

Stat Counter