I can't believe we are already starting the 4th six weeks! This year is flyin!
Chloe brought her report card home yesterday.
She got all checks. Yay!
AND she had perfect attendance. WOO HOO!!!
One of the little girls in her class asked me yesterday, "HOW does Chloe color so fast!?!?" hehe. Chloe said that the teacher told her to slow down the other day because she was running out of work to give her. I am so happy that she loves school so much! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Chelsea
- A Girl and Her Mom ******************** **I am a 27-year old single mom to one fabulous 8-year old little girl. This blog is all about the fun things we do and lots of my random thoughts.
Blogs I Read Often
- Adventures of Lil D and His Mom
- An Alligator and A Muffin
- Bagby Bunch
- Beanies By Stacie
- Beauty and The Yeast
- Birds Eye Photography
- Brandon's CB Site
- Crafty Asian Girl
- Crazy Reynolds
- Curve
- Daily B-dizzle
- Endres Family
- FrankiePhoeToes
- Frugal Little Family
- Goody Blog
- Jen & Her Barrell Full of Monkey's
- Kudzoosu
- La Mere De Boheme
- Land of the Rising Sons
- Life with the Freeloaders
- Luscious Linz Creations
- McCormack Kids
- Mommy to a Monkey & a Princess
- No More Cream of Mushroom
- Nouveau Soccer Mom
- Nush with the Tush
- Odds, Ends and Other Hoo Haws
- Our Happy Home
- Permission to Get Dirty
- Pittman Paradise
- Reitz Family
- She
- Sycamore Jade
- The Brims Down South
- The Dancing Baptist
- The Dyer Bunch
- The Fabric Floozie
- The Felting Pot
- The Glein Family
- The Green Wife
- The Simmons Family
- The Tilley's
- Three Princesses
- Tickle My Palate
5 comments:
That is Awesome! WTG Chloe!
What a super smartie!
Go, Chloe!!! I know you are so proud of her, Mom. She sounds like an angel!
Wow Chloe! You are so awesome! Just like your mommy!!! :)
I just LOVE your new layout! Sorry for just now seeing it! Super cute!!! :)
Woohoo!! Way to go, Chloe!
Post a Comment