Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Love My Kid!

You know that overwhelming feeling of love you get sometimes when you look at your children?

I am feeling it right now.
My sweet Chloe is peacefully sleeping.
We had a rough day today. She was really tired and being super cranky.
But resting here next to me, she looks so beautiful and innocent.
I love her so much. She is the coolest person I know.


Her cuteness even makes me forgive the fact that I have to violently mash the "n" and "m" keys on my laptop because there are Funyun crumbs under the keys.

4 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

Aw...They do look like little angels when they are sleepinng. LOL! They ARE little angels.

Anonymous said...

ha ha .... great story,I love that little girl more than you will ever know,, she is like a little ME! I do see how she "favors" you just a tad..

I am glad she has my athleticism! She is fast, coordinated, and has skills like here deddy


Love
your babys father

Anonymous said...

she is amazing. love nana

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know those moments! There's nothing like it! So sweet!

About Me

My photo
A Girl and Her Mom ******************** **I am a 27-year old single mom to one fabulous 8-year old little girl. This blog is all about the fun things we do and lots of my random thoughts.

Stat Counter