Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's Spring Break!

Woo Hoo!

Chloe's school is on Spring Break this week.

She wasn't too thrilled about the whole idea and told me on Sunday (the day before SB started) that she was "ready for Spring Break to be over."

But we're having fun anyway.

On Friday we went over to Grandma and Bop Bop's house to visit.
Grandpa (Bop Bop) slept most of the time so Chloe and I played out back and ate popsicles.

Photobucket

The weather was gorgeous! We also ran a few errands for Gma and Gpa.

Saturday Chloe had a soccer game. Her team lost. :( But she is trying harder and having fun with it.

Sunday- Hector, Chloe and I went to IHOP for some Horton Hears a Who 'Who-cakes' and 'Beezlenut Splash'.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday afternoon we headed over to Stef's for Kaleb's 4th Birthday celebration.
He was loving all of the presents, especially his new playhouse.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monday (St. Patrick's Day) Hector came by after work to see if Chloe and I wanted to go see Horton Hears a Who. We did and she loved it. It was a pretty cute show.

We had Bahama Bucks afterward.

Photobucket

Today was a verrrry rainy day. Not fun on Spring Break.
But Chloe didn't care about anything other than getting to Target at opening time to get her copy of Enchanted. You may remember we saw this twice at the theater. She is calling this her "favorite movie ever, tied with Hairspray" ;) and she was so excited to watch it again.
We spent the day over at Stef's.
Koby is still recovering from surgery and still in lots of pain. :( Poor kiddo.
It's cool though...his voice has changed alot and is much louder. Hopefully he will feel 100% soon so he can enjoy the rest of Spring Break.

Anyway, it rained ALL. DAY. LONG.
The kids got bored and ended up playing hide and seek, fighting about eeeevryyyything and doing weird stuff like making faces from tortillas.

Photobucket


She was asleep by 7:15 tonight which is unheard of around here. (Last night was 11:30)

Hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow. We have a few more fun things planned for this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol that's a cute tortilla face, and those who-cakes look tooo fun! Hope the rest of your SB has been good!

Dawn Endres said...

Oooh! Pretty Who Cakes!

I'm going to buy Enchanted too! We haven't seen it yet. I'd better hurry before the prices change.

I can't wait for them to go back to school. I'm bored from not going anywhere and they are driving me CRAZY! I'm glad you're enjoying your SPRING BREAK.

Jamie said...

Those are some serious pancakes. WOW! I am very impressed. great imagination. You always have so much fun with her.

Rebecca said...

You guys just always have so much fun! :D

What a cool stack of pancakes!

About Me

My photo
A Girl and Her Mom ******************** **I am a 27-year old single mom to one fabulous 8-year old little girl. This blog is all about the fun things we do and lots of my random thoughts.

Stat Counter