Friday, April 25, 2008

Busy weekend? Maybe not.

This weekend is super busy.
Tomorrow is Chloe's soccer end of season party. She will get her trophy.
Tomorrow night is a cookout at a Laura's.
Sunday morning is church.
Sunday afternoon is a festival and family day.

Today I had hoped to go visit Grandpa.

Well, Chloe stayed home today with a cough.
I thought (hoped) it was just allergies but now she's running a fever.

Poor kiddo. It looks like we will have to cut back some (or maybe all) of our weekend.
And I can't go see Grandpa because I can't risk taking contagious germs over there.

:(

Please say a prayer for my little punkin. She is coughing a TON!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Poor thing! Hope she's better ASAP!

Dawn Endres said...

Aw! Poor Chloe. I hope she gets better soon. *Hugs*.

Crazy Rena said...

poor c! hope she is all better now! :(

About Me

My photo
A Girl and Her Mom ******************** **I am a 27-year old single mom to one fabulous 8-year old little girl. This blog is all about the fun things we do and lots of my random thoughts.

Stat Counter