Have you seen these?
They are hilarious!!!
So far my favorite is "The Infamous 3rd Date".
http://www.inthemotherhood.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Chelsea
- A Girl and Her Mom ******************** **I am a 27-year old single mom to one fabulous 8-year old little girl. This blog is all about the fun things we do and lots of my random thoughts.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Strange Fears
- Busy as usual
- Busy weekend? Maybe not.
- In The Motherhood
- "Mom"
- Random Thoughts For the Day
- Chloe Has Picked Her First Car
- Church
- A Day At The Park
- Something I Never Thought I Would See Again
- Miss Me?
- Jon & Kate Plus 8
- WALK NOW for Autism
- Well, now I can't sleep...
- Reason #165,893 Why Being a Mom is Hard
- Grandma's brthday and a busy weekend
-
▼
April
(16)
Blogs I Read Often
- Adventures of Lil D and His Mom
- An Alligator and A Muffin
- Bagby Bunch
- Beanies By Stacie
- Beauty and The Yeast
- Birds Eye Photography
- Brandon's CB Site
- Crafty Asian Girl
- Crazy Reynolds
- Curve
- Daily B-dizzle
- Endres Family
- FrankiePhoeToes
- Frugal Little Family
- Goody Blog
- Jen & Her Barrell Full of Monkey's
- Kudzoosu
- La Mere De Boheme
- Land of the Rising Sons
- Life with the Freeloaders
- Luscious Linz Creations
- McCormack Kids
- Mommy to a Monkey & a Princess
- No More Cream of Mushroom
- Nouveau Soccer Mom
- Nush with the Tush
- Odds, Ends and Other Hoo Haws
- Our Happy Home
- Permission to Get Dirty
- Pittman Paradise
- Reitz Family
- She
- Sycamore Jade
- The Brims Down South
- The Dancing Baptist
- The Dyer Bunch
- The Fabric Floozie
- The Felting Pot
- The Glein Family
- The Green Wife
- The Simmons Family
- The Tilley's
- Three Princesses
- Tickle My Palate
2 comments:
These are hilarious! Is this going to be a t.v. series. When?
Chelsea-
I was trying to find my old flight instructor - his name was Benny Bardin.
In 1973, when I solo'ed, I was 13, and Mr Bardin was maybe 30-35. I flew out of Dallas North Airport, by Plano.
Is there any chance you are related?
Thank You
COL Kevin B. Smith
US Army Aviation
kbs86@go.com
Post a Comment