Today I am thankful for all of the kids I teach.
I coach a cheer squad of 14 girls who are all amazing and strong girls!
They are so much fun and they teach me a ton! I love the dog-pile hugs they give me. I am sad that our season is over but I am thankful for such a fun year with all of them!
My job is teaching 3-4 year olds in a MDO program. There are between 6 and 10 kids in my class. They are at such a fun age where they are learning so much and they are like little sponges, soaking it all in. It is a blessing to have them in my life and to get to know each one of them so well. They make my job fun!
On Wednesday nights I help teach the Pre-K and Kindergarten class. It is a blessing to be able to teach these kids about God. They are excited to learn memory verses and participate in Bible stories.
Much of my week is filled with spending time with kids. I absolutely love it and love all of the kids like they are my own. I hope they are learning as much from me as I am from them! :)
Today, I am thankful for amazing little kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Chelsea
- A Girl and Her Mom ******************** **I am a 27-year old single mom to one fabulous 8-year old little girl. This blog is all about the fun things we do and lots of my random thoughts.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(39)
-
▼
November
(27)
- Day 26 - I am thankful.
- Day 25 - I am thankful for my dad!
- Day 24 - I am thankful for short weeks!
- Day 23 - I am thankful that the semester is almost...
- Day 22 -I am thankful for the things that keep me...
- Day 21 - I am thankful for good conversations with...
- Day 20 - I am thankful for Friday!
- Day 19 - I am thankful for 28 years!
- Day 18 - I am thankful for God's Perfect Timing!
- Day 17 - I am thankful for teachers.
- Day 16 - I am thankful for Ryan.
- Day 15 - I am thankful for Chloe's laughter and ex...
- Day 14 - I am thankful for Peanut.
- Day 13 - I am thankful for my job.
- Day 12 - I am thankful for coffee
- Day 11 - I am thankful for the men and women who p...
- Day 10 - I am thankful for good health.
- Day 9 - I am thankful for Sunday family dinner.
- Day 8 - I am thankful for simplicity.
- Day 7 - I am thankful for burdens and hardships.
- Day 6 - I am thankful for Chloe's school
- Day 5 - I am thankful for the kids I "teach"
- Day 4 - I am thankful for friends.
- Day 3 - I am thankful for my family.
- Day 2 – I am thankful for Chloe.
- Day 1 - I am thankful for my Lord.
- November Challenge
-
▼
November
(27)
Blogs I Read Often
- Adventures of Lil D and His Mom
- An Alligator and A Muffin
- Bagby Bunch
- Beanies By Stacie
- Beauty and The Yeast
- Birds Eye Photography
- Brandon's CB Site
- Crafty Asian Girl
- Crazy Reynolds
- Curve
- Daily B-dizzle
- Endres Family
- FrankiePhoeToes
- Frugal Little Family
- Goody Blog
- Jen & Her Barrell Full of Monkey's
- Kudzoosu
- La Mere De Boheme
- Land of the Rising Sons
- Life with the Freeloaders
- Luscious Linz Creations
- McCormack Kids
- Mommy to a Monkey & a Princess
- No More Cream of Mushroom
- Nouveau Soccer Mom
- Nush with the Tush
- Odds, Ends and Other Hoo Haws
- Our Happy Home
- Permission to Get Dirty
- Pittman Paradise
- Reitz Family
- She
- Sycamore Jade
- The Brims Down South
- The Dancing Baptist
- The Dyer Bunch
- The Fabric Floozie
- The Felting Pot
- The Glein Family
- The Green Wife
- The Simmons Family
- The Tilley's
- Three Princesses
- Tickle My Palate
1 comment:
I'm sure they're very thankful for you also.
Post a Comment