Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 6 - I am thankful for Chloe's school

As I am getting ready to head out for Chloe's field trip, I am thinking about how thankful I am that she goes to such a great school.

If you remember a few years back, she was absolutely terrified to go to school. She started Kindergarten a year late ad even then she had a really hard time with it. That only lased a few weeks, though, and she has LOVED it ever since.
She has always had beyond fabulous teachers and she and I have made many friends through her school.

She is learning so much and she even sometimes gets upset when it is the weekend because she wants to be at school. Ha!!

It's strange to think about other parts of the world where children don't get a free education. It's something I think we sometimes take for granted here. So, today, I am thankful for Chloe's school.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A Girl and Her Mom ******************** **I am a 27-year old single mom to one fabulous 8-year old little girl. This blog is all about the fun things we do and lots of my random thoughts.

Blog Archive

Stat Counter